PTG Membership Has Its Benefits!
- An annual subscription to the Piano Technicians Journal - the premier publication in the field of piano technology.
- Continuing education and professional development opportunities through PTG-sponsored classes, seminars and regional conferences. Members receive discounted registration rates and special offers.
- The opportunity to earn the Registered Piano Technician (RPT) professional accreditation through examination.
- Industry news, advocacy and representation.
- Online, downloadable marketing tools, templates, graphics, RPT study materials, and more.
- Local training and connections through chapter membership or internationally through online forums and communities.
- PTG Store discounts and special offers through businesss partners.
- Specially designed insurance plans for tool and bailee, liability and property protection.
Not yet a member? Click here to find out how to join PTG.
Piano Buyer Advertising
PTG members are eligible for a discounted rate of $69 per year (regular rate $95) for a business listing in the Local Services Directory at pianobuyer.com. You choose the geographical areas where you want to advertise. Design the ad yourself or have it created for you at no additional charge.
Take advantage of a discounted PTG member price to advertise on the Find a Tuner feature of the PianoWorld web site. RPTs can also include the RPT logo at no extra cost. Visit pianoworld.com/advertising for more information. Use code PTG 100.
PTG members get a 10% discount on items purchased from www.pianosupplies.com when they use coupon code PTG10 at checkout. PianoSupplies.com offers wide array of piano and music-related products.
The Music Trades Magazine
Receive discounted subscription rate for one of the premier music industry publications. Complete coverage of news and trends in the piano industry from the perspective of manufacturers and retailers. $10 for a one year subscription or $16 for two years. Call 800-423-6530 and ask for the PTG member discount rate. Learn more about The Music Trades Magazine at www.musictrades.com.
Get email notification for piano technology-related positions. A members-only web resource. Check out the online Classifieds at www.ptg.org for a complete list of all current posted jobs.
Merchandise & Services Discounts
Substantial savings on books, curriculum, exam study materials, consumer literature, apparel and more. Shop online or call 913-432-9975. Be sure to login to claim your discounts.
Drury Inn & Suites
Get up to 5% off chain-wide when you use Rate Code 314026. Book at druryhotels.com or 800-druryinn. Free hot breakfast and evening food and drinks. Microwave & refrigerator in every room. Download a flyer for more information.
Newly Updated Hertz Membership Program
Save when you rent a car from Hertz. PTG members receive these benefits:
- 10% Discount on Hertz Daily Member Benefit Rates (car classes A through F Compact 2 Door through Full-size 4 Door).
- 10% Discount on Hertz Standard Daily, Weekend, Weekly and Monthly Rates (all car classes).
- 5% or greater Discount on Hertz Leisure Daily, Weekend, Weekly and Monthly Rates (all car classes).
Use the following CDP ID# (2161231) when making your reservation. You can use this number when inputting your reservation information at www.hertz.com, over the phone, through a travel agent, or with walk-up reservations.
Business Liability, Property Protection, Tool & Bailee Insurance
4211 Alderwood Mall Blvd. #210, PO Box 6789,
Lynnwood, WA 98036
888-455-7554 Fax: 425-712-3786
Choose from a wide range of options customized to match your highly specialized business needs. Serving the Piano Technicians Guild for over 20 years. Find information and request a quote.
Life Insurance - Supplemental
Gallagher Benefit Services
Supplemental plans for existing PTG policyholders only.
2345 Grand Boulevard, Ste. 800, Kansas City, MO 64108, 800-934-4624
Business and Marketing Resources for PTG Members
Visit the Business & Marketing page to download free marketing tools, templates, graphics and more that PTG members can use to promote and market their businesses.