See PTG Organizational Policies
“This committee shall serve to promote the specific interests of college and university technicians. This committee shall maintain an updated list of college and university technicians. Additional activities may include publication of a regular newsletter, development of educational opportunities, and/or other special projects.”
- Identify what professional qualities have enabled specific CAUT members to be exceptionally successful and methods used to secure their positions and use the knowledge gained to facilitate CAUT specific classes.
- Submit plan and budget to Institute Director by Institute deadlines.
- Suggest creative ways to market RPT and CAUT-specific services to institutions and non-member technicians.
- Explore the feasibility of CAUT certification.
- Report on progress to the PTG Board of Directors.